About Big Sky Learning
Most kids are hungry for an education that they can relate to.
Experience has taught us what scientists are now confirming. When kids learn effectively they:
- Know that their learning relates directly to their lives
- Feel safe, valued, and confident in themselves
- Are able to “see” what they are learning not just read or hear a bunch of words
- Move around and work with their hands while they are learning
- "Create" their own understanding of a subject rather than just memorize symbols and instructions
- Are rested, hydrated, and free from the roller coaster ride of sugar and caffeine
Children want to become more confident and effective people in the busy world that surrounds them. Give them the right teacher in the right setting and the sky is the limit.