General Information for Parents
- Santa Fe camps will be held at the Santa Fe Waldorf School. Our new Los Alamos camps will be held at Trinity on the Hill Episcopal Chruch.
- Camps begin at 9:00 and end at 3:30.
- Quality pre-care and after-care are provided from 8-9am and 3:30-5:30pm for $6/hour.
- Parents or legal guardians may register students for as many age-appropriate camps as desired. Before May 1st you may hold a spot with a non-refundable deposit of $75 per child/per camp. Your balance is due by May 1st or your spot may go to a child on our wait list. After May 1st, we no longer accept $75 deposits and full payment is required at the time of registration.
- If you cancel prior to May 1st you will receive a refund minus your $75 deposit per camp per child. If you cancel after May 1st no refund will be given.
- Each camp has a tuition and a materials fee. Tuition for each week is $235 + tax for each child. Standard materials/lab fee is is $60 + tax per camp. Some camps (see descriptions) require additional materials fees. Enter the code TESLA during check out and receive $25 off your two camp total, $50 off your three camp total, $75 off your four camp total, and $100 off your five camp total. Receive $25 off each additional camp when you register for more than five camps.
- Scholarships may be available for families qualifying for Santa Fe Public School Free or Reduced lunch programs. Please call us at 428-7575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- We bring Big Sky to your children with the generous support of foundations and private contributers. If you wish to sponsor a low-income child, a tax deductible contribution can be made to Big Sky Learning HERE.
- Campers must bring a lunch and two snacks . No highly sugared or caffeinated items allowed.
- Parents should send a sun hat, sunscreen, and water bottle with their child.
- Students will engage in activities where they will use tools and materials that can potentially cause bodily injury. We at Big Sky take safety very seriously howevery parents are required to sign a release and waiver prior to their child's attendance.
- Knives, multi tools, war toys and portable electronic devices (iPods or games) are not permitted at camp unless requested by your child's lead teacher for use in a camp related activity.
All camps will take place at The Santa Fe Waldorf School.
Santa Fe Waldorf School
26 Puesta del Sol